This is a roundup of all the posts submitted in response to the June 2018 Carnival of Aces, which was hosted by myself Dating While Ace. I would like to thank all of the contributors for their hard work! Here is the list of submissions:
- Ky wrote a post about their thoughts on sensual attraction.
- Alex wrote a post about the stigma attached to using labels such “demisexuality.”
- Demiandproud’s post about wanting Asexual and demisexual representation in Christian communities.
- Ace Film Review’s post about being demisexual and feeling sexual attraction (sometimes) and the ensuing complex emotions that arose like shame.
- My own post on marriage and the desire for children.
Someone asked me whether or not they can submit a guest post in response to my call for submissions, even though it’s technically late. I responded, “Sure, why not?!” If you are interested in guest posting in response to June’s Carnival of Aces or about Ace topics in general, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide a summary of the topic that you want to write about. I would like to reserve the right to lightly edit people’s work (i.e. fix typos, fiddle with formatting, etc.) with the understanding that I will give you a heads up if I want to make substantive changes.
While drafting this post, I’ve been listening to Sarah Brightman’s songs Winter in July, He Doesn’t See Me, and Who Wants to Live Forever.